ECEGSO, short for Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Student Organization, is a newly formed organization in the Klipsch School.
The purpose of ECEGSO is:
- to promote cohesion among the diverse graduate student group in the Klipsch School of Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- to obtain funding for graduate student travel to deliver accepted presentations and posters at professional meetings;
- to encourage social interaction between graduate students and undergraduate associates in the Electrical Engineering major, and with faculty;
- to present a united position in regard to Departmental and University plans, policies, and regulations that affect ECEGSO members; and
- to provide support for any other needs or activities deemed appropriate by the leadership and membership.
Any full- or part-time New Mexico State University (NMSU) Electrical and Computer Engineering graduate student may join ECEGSO. Undergraduate Electrical and Computer Engineering majors and post-doctoral students, all affiliated with NMSU, may also become non-voting associate members. Please contact the Secretary to be a member of ECEGSO.
The ECEGSO Executives are elected annually at the end of the spring semester during a general meeting of the ECEGSO. Graduate students interested in serving as a ECEGSO Executive are encouraged to read the ECEGSO ByLaws [PDF] and contact the current ECEGSO Executives for details about the responsibilities of each position.
- President- Henna Sri (email@example.com)
- Vice President- Xaviar Enriquez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary- Manogna Katragadda (email@example.com)
- Treasurer- Jennifer Hu (firstname.lastname@example.org)