EE Undergraduate Advising Appointments
In order to be advised you must make an appointment with your advisor. Advisor List Spring 2017[pdf]
Dr. Paz’s Advisees please see Dr. Furth
Dr. De Leon’s Advisees please see Dr. Ranade
Please bring the following documents to your advising appointment:
- Recent Degree Audit (of the two documents, this one is the most important)
- BSEE Advising Worksheet[pdf]
- Recent Unofficial Transcript if your transfer courses do not appear in your audit
Visit the regsitration schedule to find out your earliest date to register.
In order to get your STAR Degree Audit:
- Click the Degree Audit Link. A student log in will appear. Use your NMSU username and password
- Once you have logged in you must answer questions regarding your college and degree program. Then click on Submit New Audit. *When choosing the Catalog Year, choose the year that you began taking your EE courses, provided it is not more than 6 years old.
- Click on Details
- Click on Printer Friendly Version and Print
In order to get your Unofficial Transcript:
- Log on to your MyNMSU
- Click on the Student and Financial Aid Tab (as you did for the Degree Audit)
- Click on Student Records under the Quick Links
- Then click on Academic Transcript under the Student Records
- Academic Transcript Options will appear, click Submit. Do NOT make any changes before submitting.
- Print your Academic Transcript
Failure to bring these two documents may result in the cancellation of your appointment. You
will then be asked to reschedule your appointment for another day.
- Registration Dates
- Degree Audit
- BSEE Requirements 2015-2016[pdf]
- BSEE Requirements 2016-2017 Rev6 (002)[pdf]
- Advising Worksheet
- Advising Handbook
- Schedule Time Sheet
- Advisor Change Request
- Senior Exit Interview