Signal and image processing, Pattern classification, Applications of signal and image processing, Medical image analysis, Bioinformatics
- L. E. Boucheron, P. L. De Leon, and S. Sandoval, “Hybrid Scale/Vector Quantization of Mel-Frequency Cepstral Coefficients for Low Bit-Rate Coding of Speech,” To appear: Data Compression Conference, Mar. 2011.
- L. E. Boucheron, B. S. Manjunath, and N. R. Harvey, “Classification of breast cancer imagery using imperfectly segmented nuclei,” In proceedings: IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, pp. 666-669, Mar. 2010.
- M. N. Gurcan, L. E. Boucheron, A. Can, A. Madabhushi, N. M. Rajpoot, B. Yener, “Histopathological image analysis: A review,” IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering, vol. 2, 147-171, 2009.
- L. E. Boucheron and P. L. De Leon, “On the inversion of mel-frequency cepstral coefficients for speech enhancement applications,” In Proceedings: IEEE International Conference on Signals and Electronic Systems, pp. 485-488, Sep. 2008.
- L. E. Boucheron, N. R. Harvey, and B. S. Manjunath, “A quantitative object-level metric for segmentation performance and its application to cell nuclei,” In Proceedings: International Symposium on Visual computing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4841, pp. 208-219, Nov. 2007.