Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday 8am to 6:30pm
- Friday 8am to 5pm
We encourage all students to meet with an academic advisor at least once a semester to stay on track toward completely their academic, career, and personal goals for attending NMSU. Advising holds are put in place to ensure that you have an opportunity to meet with an advisor to make the most educated decisions about your upcoming semester and long term degree planning.
- all new and second semester freshmen and transfer students,
- student athletes,
- “Pre” majors (e.g. pre-nursing, pre-social work),
- students with less than a 2.5
EE Major Undergraduate Mentoring Appointments
Please make it a point to meet with your mentor each semester. Your faculty mentors are your resource for
curriculum planning including you education beyond the BSEE, internships, research opportunities and any
questions you may have related to your schooling and your profession. They are fun to just chat with even if you
do not have specific questions.
To find out who your assigned mentor is, click on the file Fall 2018 EE student mentor list.pdf and search for your name.
1. If you have a CASS advising hold, you must be advised by CASS. After that please meet with your mentor
2. If you do not have a CASS hold, the mentor will advise you. EE Mentor List.
3. You can change mentors anytime by filling out the change of mentor form
Please bring the following documents to your mentor appointment:
- BSEE Mentoring Worksheet[pdf]
- Recent STAR Degree Audit (see below)
Visit the registration schedule to find out your earliest date to register.
In order to get your STAR Degree Audit:
- lick this link: Degree Audit. A student login will appear. Use your NMSU username and passphrase.
- Once you have logged in you must answer questions regarding your college and degree program. Then click on Submit New Audit. *When choosing the Catalog Year, choose the year that you began taking your EE courses, provided it is not more than 6 years old.
- Click on Details
- Click on Printer Friendly Version and Print
- NMSU Catalog
- Registration Dates
- Degree Audit
- BSEE Requirements 2018-2019 PDF
- BSEE Requirements 2017-2018 PDF
- BSEE Requirements 2016-2017 PDF
- BSEE Requirements 2015-2016 PDF